for safety inspection
How security experts work with drones
Drones are increasingly being used for safety inspections of critical infrastructure, such as bridges, pipelines, ja wind turbines. They are being performed in almost every industry that requires visual inspections as part of its maintenance procedures as they can quickly ja safely assess the condition of these structures, often from a distance, without putting personnel in harm’s way.
How can drones be used for safety inspections?
These are just a few examples of contexts in which drones are being used for safety inspections to control any damage, corrosion, any problem on supporting infrastructures:
- Power lines
- Oil and gas pipelines
- Wind turbines
- Cellular towers
- Railroad tracks
- High voltage transmission lines
What are the main benefits?
- The benefits of using drones for safety inspections include: Increased safety for workers who would otherwise have to climb or rappel to inaccessible areas for inspection
- Reduced time and cost for inspections
- Reduced environmental impact from inspections
- Ability to inspect difficult-to-reach areas
Drone technology for every industry
Explore how drones are implemented into routine business functions in various industries and how renting a drone fleet can be a cost-effective solution for professionals in that field.
Drone solutions for all your ambitions
Curious to understand the power of UAV and their different applications? Select a purpose below to read more about drone tech and how to best utilize them for your business.